In their brand new podcast, Demand Gen Daily, Blue Meta CEO and CMO, Nick Bideshi and Ricky Bandelin, sit down to talk about the uncertainty of the current market and how your business could be winning with 4 steps.
In a very interesting first episode, we explain what demand generation means and why you should care.
We’re looking at both sides of that equation: lifetime value versus customer acquisition cost (or what we call CAC). The main takeaway: if your lifetime value is greater than your customer acquisition cost, that means you have a profitable business.
👉In this podcast episode, you’ll find:
- The key components of demand generation
- The methodology of lifetime value versus customer acquisition cost
- How to calculate lifetime value
- The main components of customer acquisition cost
- The Golden Rule of LTV to CAC
Listen to the rest of the episodes in this series by following the links below: