When you’re stuck in the performance trap, you can sometimes miss nuances in the data that send you down the wrong road.
We discuss these key takeaways:
- Have clear and enforced objectives - when more focus is on the tactics, you need to bring your team back to focus on the overarching objectives.
- The better the brand, the better the ROAS is - comparing your ROAS to competitors requires you to consider brand equity.
- There’s a missing piece in looking at the whole customer journey. Making the journey congruent from start to finish can solve a lot of conversion issues.
- Measuring your metrics vs KPIs - Just because you have a good KPI doesn’t mean you have good metrics. Your conversion rate may be down even though you have a good CTR on your ads.
- If you need a refresher on this, check out our podcast episode that discusses it.
- Gather qualitative data on your SQLS -
- How fast are you responding to leads?
- Are leads not fitting?
- Maybe the quality of the lead isn’t right - the target audience may not be right, and users may not be understanding the product correctly.
Make sure to subscribe on your favourite channel and sign up for the newsletter to get demand gen tips and tricks delivered right to your inbox!